d-shapers nerfs

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

QueensGambit

d-shapers nerfs

Post by QueensGambit » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:15 am

Hey guys, does anyone know if D-shapers are going to revert back to the way they once were? The build is definitely sub-par compared to the way it was. Maybe we can have some more nerfs for a boost in AB or AC or something?

Right now, it's kind of like a milk-and-cookies kind of build. Thanks for the response.

QueensGambit

Re: d-shapers nerfs

Post by QueensGambit » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 am

What I mean by a milk and cookies kind of build has to do with the way santa clause is approached by children by leaving milk and cookies. Sorry if that confused anyone.

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

Wut?

Farlius

Post by Farlius » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

k

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

I like cookies, but I think we could remove the milk. Dragonshapers should be the sort of thing that don't have to be both, you know? Druid is the class, and dragonshape is an ability that you could choose to have or not have. Compared to milk and cookies, where you can choose to have the cookie with milk or not. The milk is just extra.

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.

QueensGambit

Post by QueensGambit » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 am

Dreams wrote:I like cookies, but I think we could remove the milk. Dragonshapers should be the sort of thing that don't have to be both, you know? Druid is the class, and dragonshape is an ability that you could choose to have or not have. Compared to milk and cookies, where you can choose to have the cookie with milk or not. The milk is just extra.
aRE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?

sORRY, i WASN'T TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC, TRYING TO GET THE FORUM HUMOR. sORRY.

Hunter548

Post by Hunter548 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am

UilliamNebel wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm
You're right. Participating in the forums was a mistake. Won't do this again.
Anime Sword Fighter wrote: I have seen far too many miniskirt anime slave girls.

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:21 am

QueensGambit wrote:
Dreams wrote:I like cookies, but I think we could remove the milk. Dragonshapers should be the sort of thing that don't have to be both, you know? Druid is the class, and dragonshape is an ability that you could choose to have or not have. Compared to milk and cookies, where you can choose to have the cookie with milk or not. The milk is just extra.
aRE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?

sORRY, i WASN'T TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC, TRYING TO GET THE FORUM HUMOR. sORRY.
Nah man, actual point. Dragonshape is a fun thing on top of the druid class, just like milk is a fun thing to dunk cookies into. You're on point with the comparison!

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.