What happened to the Temple of the Triad?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Zuratul

What happened to the Temple of the Triad?

Post by Zuratul » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:36 am

Maybe this is something I'm supposed to somehow figure out in-game, but I don't think I'm on enough to do so.

I logged on today, and decided I'd go to the Temple of the Triad, because I remember there being something on a message board about some kind of social event Tuesday (and I wanted to check the time). I walked in, and found myself in the Temple of the Red Knight. I walked back out,thinking I had gone in the wrong building, but sure enough, the Temple of the Triad appears to have been replaced with the Temple of the Red Knight. With that, I ask the titular question: What happened to the Temple of the Triad? Was there some coup, were they kicked out because they couldn't pay taxes, is there anything that would be fairly common knowledge as to why it disappeared?

Thanks for any help here!

Dreams

Re: What happened to the Temple of the Triad?

Post by Dreams » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:39 am

Check out the announcements page. I'm sure there will be more IC information available when you ask around in game.

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.

Zuratul

Post by Zuratul » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:43 am

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I'm fairly new (as can be seen by my "joined" date), and so wasn't sure where to find this.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 am

I’ll be making a more solidified announcement in game on behalf of the palace to summarize what occurred as the Triad members spent time with myself and a few other DMs going over the whole thing, discussing everything and working to implement it all.

Ask about for her sermon. They’ll show you the new spot.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Zuratul

Post by Zuratul » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:59 am

Alright, thank you for the info!