What really needs to stop

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

slight_homicide

What really needs to stop

Post by slight_homicide » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:57 am

So I play a lot of UD, but sometimes I get annoyed by the amount of times im involved in pvp with no wind up (i.e. not enough conversation beforehand, or not a good enough reason for pvp) so eventually I'll go onto the surface for a break every now and then. Though it just happened then, granted my character is a warlock and I expect a lot of hate towards her, but I was walking to the arcane tower from cordor when a "Voice from the trees" shouted "madam why the rush."

I saw three people disguised at the fort so I walked to the gate and asked what was going on, a few more paragraphs of nonsense from the "voice" then suddenly im knocked down and killed by the man with no reason for such a thing, I pm'd him and asked why the pvp with no lead up, he claimed he did then put on no-tells.

It totally pisses me off and pretty much ruins my day when people start being as big an Snuggybear as their character is. If the guy had talked to me through pm we could of discussed it but straight up blocking all messages is just being a coward.

The amount of PvP that happens with not enough build up or reason needs to stop because Im sure its annoyed more than just me.
"Can we please have an event that doesn't start at 2 am?" -Every Australian...ever.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: What really needs to stop

Post by DarkDreamer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:58 am

Screenshot, and send a report.

slight_homicide

Post by slight_homicide » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 am

Not gonna lie this shit literally ruins my whole day.
"Can we please have an event that doesn't start at 2 am?" -Every Australian...ever.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 am

I totally understand, but go through a DM, let them take care of it.

DM Always This Late

Post by DM Always This Late » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 am

For incidents like this, or any other where any players feel a rule has been violated send the Active DM team a PM on the forums with as much detail as possible and we can handle any rule breaks accordingly.

Time, place, and characters involved are good starters. Even if the character is disguised the disguise name works to.

There have been past discussions about PVP - RP conduct. Please keep things civil and avoid calling out specific players on forum threads. The forums are for discussions (even if heated) not for slandering.
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.

Lorkas

Post by Lorkas » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:46 am

As thoroughly covered above, complaints about rule violations are not to be posted and discussed in the public forums. Send a Forum PM to Active DMs.