Seeking Info. on Characters!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Rags

Seeking Info. on Characters!

Post by Rags » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:46 am

Hello all,

This is a bit of a tall order, but I'm in search of screenshots and general information on a set of characters. Some are quite old, and there might not be much of them - but I'm hopeful! Any help is appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Extra information, known accomplishments and notable efforts are all great and helpful information. Any contribution is appreciated! Of course from the player itself is the most helpful. So, if you're aware of any of these character's players that are still about, feel free to mention it!

Thanks!

Ambigue

Re: Seeking Info. on Characters!

Post by Ambigue » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:49 am

Awww...man. Those names bring up a lot of memories. They were the titans that stood tall, looming, and godlike over the ratty head of my perpetually-terrified street hobo.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Sadly not enough info is on Thoramind here but here is some http://arelith.com/ea/index.php/The_Wil ... _Thoramind

He also turned that Gnome into a ethereal Gyrosphinix during one of his experiments and it is said that the transformed gnome remains in the Tower library.

Thoramind also had trouble with the sorc led (can't remember the leaders name) arcanists that took over the Tower (when it was in FoD) and he was mostly retired to experiments and book keeping then later leaving to his now home; his shop.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Emotionaloverload wrote:Thoramind also had trouble with the sorc led (can't remember the leaders name) arcanists that took over the Tower (when it was in FoD) and he was mostly retired to experiments and book keeping then later leaving to his now home; his shop.

-S
That was Kathele Meilea Se'Lhane, I think that's the name. Before her it was daddy, Kaeshan Se'Lhane.

I'll add some bits and pieces where I can.

Jagel

Post by Jagel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am

The tower was in the brambles when the Se'Lanes headed it

One Two Three Five

Post by One Two Three Five » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:55 am

Ayin Mesmer - Dream Walker. Former Sharran, now Selunite. Purple and black robes. Always keeps her face covered.
Lol. I mean, inaccurate, but funny. Kuma should be around to.. I don't even know. Fix this? They should also know most tower history anyway.
The devil does not need any more advocates
Clerics are just socially acceptable warlocks.

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm

One Two Three Five wrote:
Ayin Mesmer - Dream Walker. Former Sharran, now Selunite. Purple and black robes. Always keeps her face covered.
Lol. I mean, inaccurate, but funny. Kuma should be around to.. I don't even know. Fix this? They should also know most tower history anyway.
i'm offended you think i'd correct this

edit: alright, done Ayin, Enserric, and Sandrhir for now

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)