Changeable horse cloth/gear

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Diilicious

Changeable horse cloth/gear

Post by Diilicious » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 am

Would it be possible to be able to use a blanket on a horse and change its skin to one wearing the blanket that you have used on it?

Theres a pedler in cordor around the colluseum that sells horse blankets. I bought a green cloth horse blanket from him as it seemed to be a fun thing to do (it was cold IRP too). I was aware that it had no command function but I was confident id be able to ask a DM to help swap the horse for the appropriate one after some RP.

it seems that the DM's cant spawn the horse I had wished for (one with a green cloth) which is a shame. However the ability to do this oneself would be really good.

cause if this doesnt look like a chauntean clothed horse i dunno what does!

wouldnt this be cool if it had wider use? there are so many horse models in the toolset.
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

Rabbid
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Changeable horse cloth/gear

Post by Rabbid » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 am

Would be cool? Yes.

Is it a priority? Maybe not. Afterall I'd be surprised if Horses are the most common use of medium awards, as I'm sure that title goes to -2 ecl. But hey I'm down for the ability to do this.
Kalgoon wrote:Drow PC waltzed into Cordor and proceeded to murder like disco was going out of style
Kuma wrote:It's 1372 after Bane's resurrection but before the Silence of Lolth
Which means that Elminster has been trapped in hell for 130 years
+1