Returning in obscurity

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Tyrantos

Returning in obscurity

Post by Tyrantos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello! Many of you might know me. Many may not. But I was thinking of making a comeback, so I had a couple of questions if people wouldn't mind answering me?

You see, I've looked about and lurked the forums for alittle while but I cant make heads or tails of some of the new changes (or what actually has changed) so uh. If possible could someone either send me a message with what has gone down and changed (Just general stuff, so I can jump back in to some old charathers).

Also is there any discord channel or the like for Arelith? Cant seem to find any information here, and would be pretty cool to join in if there is.
Mostly because i miss the community with this place.

And thirdly.. Whatever happened to the undead update thing? Still curious about it, Heh. As I usally played Necromancers. Alot. Had kind of a type of charather.

gilescorey

Re: Returning in obscurity

Post by gilescorey » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Here is the Discord:
https://discord.gg/ddbCpRX

As for the Undead update, summons were totally overhauled. Peppermint plans to adjust Undead again at Some Time In The Future (allegedly).

Also, I'm glad you're back! I remember Sharos well; I thought he was cool as heck, even when he shaved off all his hair.

Tyrantos

Post by Tyrantos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much, will help me out quite abit. I dont think I got Sharos any longer? Not sure tho, Will check the list. Was one of my favourit charathers. Especially after making a pact with a extraplaner being.
That place should have something done with it, pretty epic place..

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm

viewtopic.php?p=108576#p108576

TEN TIERS OF UNDEAD, WOO. NECROMANCER LEVELING, REJOICE.

Welcome back, from one of the currently devoted necromancer players. There's also been some hinthint stuff about something happening to Dracolich in a necro cleric thread...but who knows. It's been left so cruelly, brutally vague.

On a sad note, the lich stream is still non-existent in its entirety. But, currently, Epic Mummy Dust undead (just vampires) are pretty baller. Details on stats here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=10357

...somewhere.