Circus

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

aaa3

Circus

Post by aaa3 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:38 am

We re seeking for non drow to boost our tiny group. Any race with non evil aligment, though surface ones would be harder as we lack levels yet to pass safe above.

Being of eilistraee as deity is not required for non drow within us, the group however will be influenced by it. Our characters strive for individual freedom, so if anyone joins as slave it is only to save that slave feom much more wicked master.

Wanted a kobold pally? Or similar weird concept, or even something making you an outcast from tribe? Then you can join, goddes our toons honor is pro-outcasts (not meant those evil criminals casted out from human cities for example).

Putrid Kitten

Re: Circus

Post by Putrid Kitten » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 am

These sorts of recruitment threads have been discouraged in the past, usually with the good ol' "Leave it in character"-sticker slapped ontop. The forums are not for recruitment. :)
Edit:
LittleWeasel wrote:For clarification:

The forums should never be required to play the game. It is here to support the community. Posting moots and using it, to get the attention for more RP, coordination to get people together, is fine, if it supports things that are happening IC.

Don't use the forums for roleplay, don't post IC replies.

In that regard: these kind of posts are allowed. But the information has to be readily available IC as well.
I was wrong and I apolagize. Best of luck. :)
Last edited by Putrid Kitten on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meow meow meow - Reconfigure F1-F12 easily

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Circus

Post by The Man of the Moon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 am

And don't forget that the forum is not seen by many of the player community!

Keep it IG and good luck in your Circus!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you