Forest Stride & the Green Heart of Arelith

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Forest Stride & the Green Heart of Arelith

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:50 pm

I posted this as sugestion, but then I though the forum user community could have an oppinion and this may be a general refuse of this, so I removed this from suggestions to post it here... and maybe a diferent idea could bloom... or maybe this will die here...

Also related with the labyrinth of roots

Opinions?

As a new spell/feature for Druids and Rangers...

There are two spells druids had (and that rangers should get access too), that allowed them to pass through tree to tree and plant to plant...

As the tracks, allowing them to read who has stepped the natural area... There could be an option so druids of at least level 10, and rangers of at least level 15 (perhaps), could travel safety through the vegetation, without disturb nor be disturbed by the animal life.

Mechanics:

1. Great Sanctuary: Maybe grant them great sanctuary of unlimited duration for as much time as they stayed in natural areas with vegetation (ofc while not in combat, any started spell or attack will break this as usually does).

2. Green gates: Maybe, create some plants as placeables that could work to them as the Arelith gates, allowing them to travel between natured linked (connected) areas.

*** Special *** Through using this feature, they could get access to the Green Heart of the Forest, a Sacred grove only accessible through this skill, inhabited by Fey wardens and constituying a natural paradise and an awesome landscape... perfect as the spot to pass away for the elder druids and rangers who wanted to merge in the natural spirit of Arelith... As to have idyllic RPing or Druidical Councils.

This place could be as well linked with the Feys' plane.

Postdata: If this idea was liked and considered, I offer to build the own Green Heart (as support to save hours to Artos), that area could be revised/refussed/modified at your will.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Forest Stride & the Green Heart of Arelith

Post by LittleWeasel » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:03 pm

The Man of the Moon wrote:
*** Special *** Through using this feature, they could get access to the Green Heart of the Forest, a Sacred grove only accessible through this skill, inhabited by Fey wardens and constituying a natural paradise and an awesome landscape... perfect as the spot to pass away for the elder druids and rangers who wanted to merge in the natural spirit of Arelith... As to have idyllic RPing or Druidical Councils.
Places like this already exist. Play a ranger/druid and find out.
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Forest Stride & the Green Heart of Arelith

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:13 pm

LittleWeasel wrote:
The Man of the Moon wrote:
Places like this already exist. Play a ranger/druid and find out.
Are you referring to the Tree of the heart of the Arelith Forest?

Or referring to something more aproached even?

Anyway that's cool! Thank you, I made the right thing removing this from suggestions then.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you