New Player - Howdy!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Teddie

New Player - Howdy!

Post by Teddie » Sat May 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey all, new player here!

I stumbled upon this place pretty much be accident but it immediately struck a chord with me and I had to try it out. I first logged in about a week ago to create my character, but only really had my first proper session today where I met some people ingame (Apologies for my stunted RP - It's been 6 years since I last played NWN, and I wasn't the best at RP then either!)

I was happy to find a populated NWN PW so i'm hoping to stick around and improve my RP skills! I look forward to playing with you all as I get to grips with Arelith and NWN again! :D

theCountofMonteCristo
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: New Player - Howdy!

Post by theCountofMonteCristo » Sat May 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Interimpulse

Post by Interimpulse » Sat May 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Welcome! I joined Arelith about 8-9 months ago after having not played NWN for years and years as well. I am having a blast, and the players here are incredibly friendly (OOC at least!) and helpful. I am sure you will enjoy yourself, and one tip - tell people in game that you are "new to the Island" or "fresh off the boat" or something similar when you meet them, most will be very accommodating to a new player. Have fun!
"In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity." ~ Albert Einstein

Wildsong

Post by Wildsong » Mon May 29, 2017 4:09 am

Welcome! I'm pretty new here, myself. But this place is probably the best RP experience I've had on any sort of format; be that MMO or otherwise.

Feel free to bother Khoudelka, Kadrawin, Ulg, Elias, Tay'al or Lacroix for RP when you see them around! We hang out near the Nomad when we're in the city server. Our little gang likes meeting new folks :D
"Your druid/monk build isn't death by paper cuts, but it's not death by freight train, either. It's more...death by inconvenient chihuahua bites."

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Mon May 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Welcome aboard!

Don't worry, you'll learn. And we'll gladly help you along. Don't hesitate to hit me up ingame if you need anything.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Mon May 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Welcome to the Server!

Have fun, be nice, and believe in Faeries and you'll do just fine.
Please don't feed my sister.

DM Wish

Post by DM Wish » Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 am

In the words of the great Zapp Brannigan:
"Kill as many of the fey as you can, as fast as you can. Don't stop for any reason."

DMTemplate

Post by DMTemplate » Tue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

DM Wish wrote:In the words of the great Zapp Brannigan:
"Kill as many of the fey as you can, as fast as you can. Don't stop for any reason."
Has anybody seen DM Wish? We haven't heard from him since this last post? There are two fey thugs in custody, though.