Recategorizing the Forums

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Seven Sons of Sin

Recategorizing the Forums

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Thu May 18, 2017 1:01 am

This is mainly focusing on the poor old Slanty Shanty, which is described as "OOC General Discussion" but, I'd argue half of it is that - the other half is theorycraft of build mechanics, discussions on gameplay, roleplay, lore. It's our most used subforum, and it gets sort of bloated with everything that doesn't fit into a Question. and I think General Reference should remain mostly a tool, a subforum full of mostly information, rather than discussion, that's player-generated.

Could we have a separate subforum alongside Reference, Q&A, and Suggestion Box, or maybe realign them somehow, so we can keep the 10-page discussion about settlement politics not alongside the chill thread?
Or like maybe have a "chill subforum" which contains all of the stuff about screenshots, gifs, memes, discussion about other games, character pics, players pic, and misc discussion?

There's just a kind of lack of focus, maybe this only bothers me.
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Recategorizing the Forums

Post by CragOrion » Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 am

+1

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire