Thread of Disappearance

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Re: Thread of Disappearance

Post by Dalenger » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Touching base:

The semester's going well, but as I expected, its been very busy. I don't expect to be able to log on until at least winter break, and I'm not sure if I'll ever have time to maintain a character until next Summer, if even then between a (hopeful) internship and summer classes. In short... not going to be coming back anytime in the foreseeable future, possibly years.

Best wishes to all.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Started job last week, it's going to kill me for five days out of a week so I won't be playing much or at all. As soon as things calm down I'll be back on hopefully.

Endrak

Post by Endrak » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm moving, so I won't be on much for a week or two until I get settled. If I am, it will be sporadic and at seemingly random times of the day.

Although, it's not like Hero has friends or anything. :'D

Sidryn Severlee - Active
Isola Camlann - Active
Dhuma Vrang - Inactive
Ilya Melkana - Rolled

BoreDMage

Post by BoreDMage » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Out of town again this next week. Be back Saturday.

Death Above All Else

Post by Death Above All Else » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 am

Needing to get my life all sorted out. Work needs to improve for me and to do so, I need to take a step back. My play schedule was already bad as it is due to fluctuating weekly schedules, but for now
I'll be taking my leave until things settle down.

Cheers

HD52

Post by HD52 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Hey again! My internet has worsened due to nearby construction and faulty wiring. I am hoping to schedule for a technician to come and replace them soon. I will log in when possible and keep the Cordor Press updated. Thanks for the patience! :)
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am

I'M LEAVING AND WON'T BE BACK until monday.

Peace <3
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

HD52

Post by HD52 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:16 am

Good morning! I am grading essays, so Arabella and I will be absent for the weekend. Thank you for your patience :)
Active:

Scurvy Cur

Post by Scurvy Cur » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:09 pm

HD52 wrote:Good morning! I am grading essays, so Arabella and I will be absent for the weekend. Thank you for your patience :)
Just assign the grades by roulette. It saves you from having to actually read the essays, and will get you back in the game faster.

Archon

Post by Archon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Hiking in the wilderness for six or so days starting from today. See you guys when I get back, and don't burn all of the isle without me.

HD52

Post by HD52 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:52 am

Scurvy Cur wrote:
HD52 wrote:Good morning! I am grading essays, so Arabella and I will be absent for the weekend. Thank you for your patience :)
Just assign the grades by roulette. It saves you from having to actually read the essays, and will get you back in the game faster.
Lol! I have been tempted to fold essays into paper airplanes, then throw them into marked bins to grade them... If only. :(
Active:

Maladus

Post by Maladus » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Apologies for not posting sooner for anyone that interacts with my characters, but I've sort of been taking an impromptu break from Arelith. I still love this place and have a lot of things I still want to accomplish so I'm not leaving for good but there's a lot of other games I've been playing recently and I want to take time to do that so I can come back refreshed.

EDIT: I wouldn't even consider it a long term break, just taking a couple weeks to do other thimgs.

Shadofury

Post by Shadofury » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:52 pm

update for my extended absence

hospitals need to hire clerics
after being xrayed countless times, c scanned, echo scanned, pumped full of ivs and anti biotics, daily visits from the resident vampire division, and four doctors later, they came to the wonderful conclusion, that i had a mild infection near my heart, but that has now been killed flushed and burned into oblivion.
gasto stuff was cured by ingesting odd orange jelly stuff that tasted like circus peanut candy, yeah made no sense to me either.
one thing they couldnt fix with all their fancy gizmos or gels is it seems i also have pinched nerves in my neck and back, so they have given me wonderful take home meds after my extended hospital stay.
as such when i take these and until i get used to them, i get free trips to limbo no magic needed.
so I and Bok will be absent a while longer until my body adjusts and i can stop seeing two axes and five things to chop into bits.

see you soon folks

malice

Post by malice » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:29 pm

I'll be out the picture for the weekend. Will be back annoying you all on monday euro-time

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Not on tomorrow. I'm LRPing. I'm also having some drop-out issues with my ISP.

Waddles
Location: Somewhere west of the prime meridian. Or east if you enjoy the scenic route.

Post by Waddles » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:59 am

Maybe should have posted before disappearing.... =p
Figuring out what exactly to do next and wondering why the local authorities did not give me five dollars per rat tail.

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

Quick expelnation why Malak hasn't been about a whole lot for the last few days - I'm still about, I'm still playing, but I've been enjoying Dragons Dogma a bit too. But I won't be dissapearing, just aroujnd a little less sometimes.

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:07 pm

My computer is broken, supposedly tomorrow I will fix it, but as I am uncertain I'll be missing from now on, I hope I can return soon!

Peace and long life

Post by Peace and long life » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:14 am

I will be on a week long cruise leaving tommorow morning! Soo in about 12 hours. When I get back, I will have only one day and then I will be off to Charleston for a funeral. You can safely say I probably wont be back in at least a week and a half.

So Amalair will be going to the mainland on a peace mission! :)

BlackVelvetBand

Post by BlackVelvetBand » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:11 pm

I am sorry my friends, I am Burnt Out.

From standing around on roads waiting to run into someone to feeling generally discouraged, I think I need a bit of a break. For the sake of the babes, I'll be popping on for an hour or so every other day to make gear and idk maybe try to get out of the slump.
Table of Contents
Prologue
Strife Tree
Crux of the Matter
God Save the Queen
Forever and Ever

Endrak

Post by Endrak » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Not burnt out, but I work for the post office and the holiday season is approaching. I doubt I'll be able to be online more than an hour or two a day and most days not at all. My times will also be erratic as my schedule changes.

Sidryn Severlee - Active
Isola Camlann - Active
Dhuma Vrang - Inactive
Ilya Melkana - Rolled

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 pm

BlackVelvetBand wrote:I am sorry my friends, I am Burnt Out.

From standing around on roads waiting to run into someone to feeling generally discouraged, I think I need a bit of a break. For the sake of the babes, I'll be popping on for an hour or so every other day to make gear and idk maybe try to get out of the slump.
Sorry I haven't been around much - work, y'know? I hope we can continue on before long. Don't worry, whenever you come back Sara will be waiting... :twisted:
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

A fly~s fart in a sandstorm

Post by A fly~s fart in a sandstorm » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Breaking away. Logged in, had a terrible experience with several players being knobby, wrecked any inclination I had to return. See you in a year or so, maybe.

WildOrchid

Post by WildOrchid » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:41 am

I'm spending less time on Elise right now. I'm feeling a little burned out. I'll still be around, just significantly less than what people are used to.

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 am

Skyrim's special edition is releasing tomorrow morning, so I'm going to be a little rare while I play that for a few days.

8-)
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).