Quick Questions

Moderators: DM Symphony, Forum Moderators

Quick Questions

Postby Aero Silver » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:22 am

Hello, i have a few questions about the FL server. I am reading through the old posts but can't locate updated information.

1. Does Shadowdancer gain HiPS after one level or five like in Regulith? Can PRCs be taken without DM approval?

2. Can characters use Damask and Greensteel weapons without meeting the level requirement?

3. If all characters are limited to level 9, then what is the point of Adventuring XP?

4. I know that it hasn't happened yet, but could players cause the destruction of towns like Wharftown in FL? Or would that be disallowed due to the existence of the said towns in Regulith?

Thanks in advance.
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous. Meaning: all that glitters ain't gold.
Aero Silver

Re: Quick Questions

Postby Mithreas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 am

1. Neither! Shadowdancers on FL can take HIPS as a trained feat once system level 21 or higher (i.e. after taking 11 other feats.

2. Yes, level requirements are ignored on FL.

3. It turns into gems, just like RPR xp.

4. It could happen! Well, in this instance, first someone would have to build Wharftown. The main limit is how much time I have to make module changes :)
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.
Mithreas
Arelith Admin (Fixed Level)
Arelith Admin (Fixed Level)

Plays as: The ghost in the machine

Postby Aero Silver » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Thank you for the information.
So, if i understood costume, to qualify for HiPS, a character still needs to have I've level in SD, and buy 11 feats?
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous. Meaning: all that glitters ain't gold.
Aero Silver

Postby GypC » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Check out the Not Another [FL] Players Guide in the forums here.
http://forum.arelith.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=777

Lots of good info on the classes (and other things) as they relate to FL.

ShadowDancer Prereqs are:
Hide 8, Move Silently 8, Tumble 5
GypC

Postby Aero Silver » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 am

Good information. Thanks for sharing.
Aero Silver

Return to FLT - Fix Level Talk