More tribal warrior ideas

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

imgoinginane83

More tribal warrior ideas

Post by imgoinginane83 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:08 pm

So, I've been thinking and taking notes while i play this character of mine. From what I've gathered and found here on the forums and the wiki, the tribal warrior sorta falls short in the epic levels where you have mobs that are casting premonition, acid sheath, the stone skin spells and have elemental resistances. Having a few things able to pierce through all that would be nice.

-Have the Tribal warrior summons subject to drunken str just like the rest of the barbarians. Makes sense.

-Your tribal warriors mimic your armor appearance. So in the spirit of that mimicry let them mimic the weapon enchantments. If not the weapon than at least after a certain level let them mimic the essence you have on your weapon. If not that make a user interface similar to the warlocks. But limit it to the primal energies. Fire, electricity, acid, cold and sonic

-speaking of essences, script in a way to add temp essences to the tribal warrior weapons.

-next on the list, elemental resistances 5/- just to help ward off some magical attacks a bit. they're barbarians, they are hardy folk. Just the basic elements though. Fire, cold, acid, cold and electricity.

-Thanks to yellowcateyes, allowing the first barb you summon to automatically -guard on the pc.

-Let the gender be chosen by the player. Perhaps your dealing with a amazonian tribe of barbarians. Women rule. Why summon a weak male? But then I can also see tribal slaves if necessary. again, i would see it more as an interface control like the warlocks damage.

-Looking at some of the other summons, doing some inquires on them with some of the friends i roll around with here on the server, to my understanding the ancient elementals have weapon master feats. Maybe add the threat range, damage multiplier and maybe even the chosen weapon feats in. Maybe thats to Op right there. But Ancient elementals are pretty Over powered anyways. All they need is a bit of healing once in a blue moon. Specially the earth kind.

Well there you have it.
If we deny love love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty and the loss greater.