New content and rebalance of class

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Dalrand

New content and rebalance of class

Post by Dalrand » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:32 pm

Dear Arelith developers & players,

I pray all is well - I have been interested in the Tuigan for some time for they are a copy of the Turkic and Mongolian Steppe cultures - my suggestion is that I would like to see some steppe nomadic hats/fur hats added to the game along with more steppe nomadic clothing and armour. I am aware some lamellar armour models exist already, however these are subpar options due to having blocks in place of thighs/legs. I also believe that archery classes should be rebalanced to be viable outside of AA - including mounted archery, either through a new prestige class or a subclass to cavalier. It would be nice to have a belt option for a hip quiver and an eagle familiar skin in addition to all of this.

I feel this would add more variety to the existing roleplay and allow more aspects of the Forgotten Realms to be explored on the server. Below are some image examples:

Thank you for any who have read and looked at my post, if you wish - message me on Discord if you have any interesting additions to my suggestion: valarvallaris