[Language] Theives Cant

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

White_935

[Language] Theives Cant

Post by White_935 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Greetings, i've seen previous archived (but not answered) suggestions with a similar theme, so i'd like to pitch in.

Is it possible to make thieves cant, in such a way that it has additional requirements to be useable for people.
The reason for the change is for in fact that almost everyone "dips" into rogue for several benefits, but their character is hardly a "rogue" by definition.

I would suggest that either A: The language requires for you to have your "majority" of your levels in the rogue class.
Or B: The language is acquired once you've reached either level 10, or 15 in the class.

This point it's rather useless to use the language, since everyone knows it.. making it more or less serve no purpose whatsoever.

Thanks for your time :)

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: [Language] Theives Cant

Post by Irongron » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm

I've said in another suggestion that I'm rejected all language suggestions due to an update, though I've long agreed that Thieves Cant shoudn't be so easy to gain (and possibly only via a guild)

Rejected.