Inspect

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

CosmicOrderV
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Inspect

Post by CosmicOrderV » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:30 am

When you inspect others, it always shows their description before it shows you information like their physical ability score appearance, presence of pirate tattoos, or slave clamps. I don't know if it's possible, but I feel like it would be more sensible to reverse the order that these things appear in the window. At first glance, I would think things like, noticing they're disguised (for whenever disguises make their return), if they're a slave, or if they're a pirate, should all be the first thing somebody notices. Same with the basic ability score read. The description then being last if that's what you're actually inspecting them for.

Just seems more sensible and convenient than scrolling through a wall of text just to see if they're a slave or something.
Aodh Lazuli wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:22 pm
I, too, struggle to know what is written in books without first reading them.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Inspect

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 pm

I want to keep the player written text first and foremost in the description. Its such a wonderful thing. Rejected.