Peddlers: Same as Cordor in other cities

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

TheShadowdove

Peddlers: Same as Cordor in other cities

Post by TheShadowdove » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Please make the peddlers in each of the cities accept the same variety of items as the one in Cordor.

Even after asking in Character on various occasions, the residents were unable to show me a place to sell half of the stuff that the Cordor peddler will buy.

Sure, market and demand. Variety. I get it. But it is literally just a person/npc who will repurpose items we have no use for.

After visiting each of the four or five relavent NPCs to sell common this and thats, you still have a bunch of miscellaneous junk laying around in your bag if you are selling in Bendir Vale village.

There are at least two other characters who expressed the same irritation during my hunt for a guy who I could just unload the odds and ends at a meager price. I cannot imagine we, strangers who had just met, are the only folks to experience this.

The resource fellow serves a purpose, sure. But it is definitely not a viable stand in.

Having to stumble between npcs to sell things that they might actually buy does not create opportunity for fun roleplay. It just uses up time I could have spent roleplaying an adventuring with the others I had bumped into.

Please make selling more straight forward so that we can spent more time having quality player to player interaction.