Bank Account Transaction History

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Rooshi49

Bank Account Transaction History

Post by Rooshi49 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:20 am

Managing money in real life with banking is alot easier when you can look a transaction history online. So why not in Arelith? It would make IC sense if the banks kept records of when money was withdrawn or deposited into a bank. It would also be a really cool QoL thing as it would make it easier to tell if that one friend "Actually" sent you the money through a transfer when you can't remember how much you had.

It would also be awesome if you could tell what was sold in a shop that went to your account and for how much. I always find it hard to remember what was in my shop last and what went missing. I always just notice when my bank account looks funny and I go and check.

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Bank Account Transaction History

Post by Mithreas » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:40 am

We don't record any of this information in the database right now. We could record it, but it would be a chunk more storage and database access, so I always decided against adding it in the past.
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.