Sorcerer Spellsword:

Spellsword abilities:

Sorcerer Hit Die upgraded to d6
Sorcerer AB progression upgraded to 3/4
They gain Simple and Martial Weapon proficiency
They gain Light and Medium Armor proficiency
They gain Uncanny Dodge
They gain 5% Arcane Spell Failure reduction to Armor
They gain +15 Discipline at level 28 (Alternatively, they gain +1 discipline every odd Sorcerer level, as long as the Spellsword has no levels in other classes.)
If they aren't holding anything in their offhand (shield, bow, two-hander, etc), they gain +1 (Shield) AC per int modifier, capped by Sorcerer level/6+1 to a maximum of 6 at 30. This bonus AC is disabled if Divine Shield is active.
Gains the ability to Imbue. Upgrade to Greater Imbue at level 21.
At level 8, Mage Armor (spell) gives the spellsword twice as much AC. At 15, it gives thrice as much.

Spellsword Imbue
Sorcerer Spellswords have the unique trait of being able to “charge” themselves with their spells, with different conditions and effects. This functions like a wizard spellsword's art of imbuing, except they imbue themselves rather than their weapons to enhance their combat performance. This technique grants an amount of bonus damage to their melee attacks, as well as an additional effect.

Imbuing themselves gives their melee attacks bonus damage of a particular element equal to 1/3 Sorcerer level. There are however several caps by imbue tier:
Tier 1 caps at level 9
Tier 2 caps at level 15
Tier 3 is uncapped.
Magic damage gives 2 less damage than the other elements, with a minimum bonus damage of 1.
The element of the imbue also applies a secondary bonus:

Magic: +1/2/3 Caster Levels against Dispels
Negative: Vampiric Regeneration equal to half the bonus damage amount rounded down, + 1 per imbue tier.
Fire: Aura around the caster, Xd4 fire damage to 2/3/4 targets per round. Reflex negates.
Cold: Aura around the caster which inflicts 50% movement speed decrease and -1 attack per round to 2/3/4 targets per round. Non Stacking. Fortitude negates.
Electric: Aura around the caster, Xd4 electric damage to 2/3/4 targets per round. Reflex negates.
Acid: Aura around the caster. Gives a 2/3/4 AC debuff to 2/3/4 foes within for 1 round. Non stacking. Fortitude negates.
Sonic: Aura around the caster. Causes deafness to 1/2/3 foes within for 1 round. Will negates.

X = 1*imbue tier + Sorcerer Levels/5
DC is 10+Sorcerer Level + 2*Imbue Tier - 2

The Sorcerer Spellsword imbues do not give the Spellsword bonus damage while the caster is under the effects of Divine Might.
Restrictions
Spellswords lose access to:
Their Familiar
All summoning spells and abilities
All epic spells, including command spells like -scry, except Epic Mage Armour. Other side effects and non-epic commands work as normal.

Reasonings:
I've been interested in a sorcerer version of the wizard spellsword conceptually for a while. Current spellswords, if directly applied to a sorcerer template however, would be very overpowered because of the synnergy with paladin or blackguard splashes giving them far too much AC and Damage. What I've presented here, I've attempted to balance around potential splashes without shutting them down completely.

Thematically I opted for a more 'raw power' approach to this version, as fitting a sorcerer over a more studied wizard. I also liked the aspect of them imbuing themselves as a weave warrior rather than imbuing their weapons. Given sorcerers don't work by schools, I had this version give up the familiar instead, which is further hurting them on the utility scale in comparison to wizards.

Note that some of their bonuses are disabled while divine might or divine shield is active. It's another reason I opted for the self-buff route rather than the weapon buff route, since self-buffs are easier to add exclusion checks to.