Looking For Group(For Writs)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

DM Always This Late

Looking For Group(For Writs)

Post by DM Always This Late » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:35 pm

With the level scaling put in place it can be hard to find someone that is the same level as you are. My idea is to keep this IC so it's not an OOC system and it's only focus is connecting people looking to do writs.

So maybe on the Writ giver, or a modified speedy next to the Writ giver there is the option to send out a generic message that tells you the characters name, location, and what writ they are on.

"Bob is looking for companions for the writ [Insert writ name here] from the Nomad"

The idea is that it will help connect new people and create groups for adventuring all through IC means. It just sets the stage for a meet up. Also, you'd only get these messages if you have the same writ in your writ folder.

Last, I figure we would have to maintain that if in stealth the speedy doesn't fall out of the sky on top of you. And maybe add an option in on the writ papers to opt out of Speedy calling, if it becomes popular, it could get super annoying having people constantly hailing one another for writs.

Finnally, add in a timer so that you cannot just spam generic messages, or add a coin value for sending the message so that it cannot be spammed
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.