Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Assassin Suggestions

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Assassin Suggestions (from the DM Team)

Assassin Wish List

1) Time limit to contracts (e.g. one ig year to kill this guy), or even just that contracts vanish when a character is -deleted. This will clear the clutter up a lot.
2) A way to discover who placed the contract. Either by making it public, but with the contrct buyer putting up an extra fee to make it hidden, or by having it as something that might be possible uncover – with enough effort/coin/skill scores. This should be carefully considered and balenced.
3) A delay in when a contract goes out – and when it goes 'live'. So that victims can have a breathing space (suggested time 30min-one IRL day) to pay off their contracts, and to stop cheesy situations happening – like when a contract goes out and 'suddenly' an assassin appears.
4) After a successful assassination, the victim a) can't run for any political office for 3 days and b) cannot have another assassination contract put against them.
5) Minimum value for settlment leaders – to place a contract on a settlment leader must cost a certain amount.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

DM Always This Late

Re: Assassin Suggestions

Post by DM Always This Late » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Doubly supported! If anything the timers would be a prudent thing to implement sooner rather than later.
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.