Consensual God Save

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

strong yeet

Consensual God Save

Post by strong yeet » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:35 am

Simply put, make enchanting or crafting "[DEITY] has augmented your skill and grants you success" a yes or no decision. I'd rather fail the check on a +2 discipline cloak and lose 40 gold than wait until the cooldown comes off or just lose that 1 raw malachite, but the game decides for me. I'd rather have the ability to choose for myself.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Consensual God Save

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Then who is the God now? ;)

However, what would be nice, as an add on or alternative, would be for God saves to occur on percentage of success at below 60% or lower. Anything above is simple to fix.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Xerah

Re: Consensual God Save

Post by Xerah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:48 pm

As of next reset, god saves for enchantment will only occur when the chance is 90% or below. Feel free to give me some feedback if you'd like it even lower than that.

Also, with crafting, you will not god save things under 500gp of value (this is the price of adamantine).
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice