Suggestion: Szarkai

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Borgian Oligarchy

Suggestion: Szarkai

Post by Borgian Oligarchy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:45 am

Often times 5% rewards go to those who are able to level the fastest. While I don't mind that people get them, I am hoping that Szarkai, or albino drow, would be opened to 30rpr as opposed to 5%.

Currently I think the only example of this is pixies, and we really aren't overrun with them.

My suggestions is to add the albino drow or Szarkai (Ghost Spiders) to this list. Albino drow are not a separate race, but rather, a genetic mutation that occurs in one in 10,000 drow (as opposed to one in 20,000 humans). In Lolthite society, these are very guarded, almost sacred individuals; however, in Andunor, they would only be considered as such by Lolthites.

They have to play things much "safer" than other drow and are far less inclined towards direct confrontation (this means that you aren't going to be able to run around instigating PvP with them, or even run about mouthing off to people.) To play one requires a significant dedication to a more difficult route of drow rp. You can't rely on a power build. You have to rely on cunning and your wits.

So yeah -- I am hoping that rather than making this a reward for a dedicated power grinder, it makes its way into the category of allowable with a 30 rpr and at least a year's experience playing a regular drow.

In addition it might be good for the player to provide some demonstration that they have a thorough understanding of what the rp entails. I'd even think it appropriate to make them automatic MoD to emphasize how perilous it really is to be this sort of drow (this might also quell any "rush" from the playerbase to play it).

Regards,

Borgian Oligarchy