Naming ammo created through a template

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

almog

Naming ammo created through a template

Post by almog » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi,
Right now all ammo created through a bundle and template are named the same as far as I can see,
I think it shouldn't be too complicated to add an infinite use action to all templates that will allow you to set the name of all ammo created through it in the future, and be able to change that at will.

for example I would name the arrows from a stable divine, positive, blessed template as "Holy Arrows" and when the bless temporary charges finish I can use a temp fire essence and then change the template name to "Troll Killers", it will be a -lot- of help for managing arrows during combat for ranged builds.

also, it may be nice to make the template lose usages based on the number of arrows/bolts/axes/shurikans/darts you created instead of how many times you used it, I didn't test it much but it seems like the thrown weapons waste twice as many template usages now because they come out in stacks of 50 instead of a 100 like arrows and bolts, if a template will have for example 500 usages and waste them according to the amount of ammo created it will be equal for all ammunition types.