Job-Writs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

WanderingPoet

Job-Writs

Post by WanderingPoet » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 pm

The unfortunate side effect of the later level writs is that they are really hard, especially for a group of level <21s. That you now can't even help if you're past a certain level just makes it harder.

So what I propose is to allow the 17-20 writs to continue onto level 30 BUT after level 21 they no longer give XP/Adventure xp. This would allow players to help out with the higher level quests without being cut off, have a small source of gold for taking jobs that help the world and most importantly help players adventure.

I know I found a bunch of new areas I'd never been to before because of the writs, and especially with people coming over to Skal at a high level it can be hard to get to all the high level writs and try them and not die before you hit 21. It would be nice to continue to be able to get the writs in order to know that there are interesting locations out there to explore still.

Summary: 17-20 writs go on to 20 but ONLY gold level 21+ to help facilitate RP and exploration.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.