Increase lvl allowed for Higher Lvl Writs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Sab1

Increase lvl allowed for Higher Lvl Writs

Post by Sab1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm

I can understand not want high lvls carry lower levels though everything. My suggestion is since higher level writs are going to places max levels go to anyway the lvl 3 cap needs to be increased for some writs/locations. A blanket lvl 3 max seems really bad. Some of the writs seem too dangerous for just max lvl 23. Especially since some writs to these places are available in the late teens and are too powerful for that level.

Orc fortress, Auril, Earl manor not only are extremely dangerous but really really hard to find only people lvl 23 and below willing to go to such places. If the writs are in places high level players normally go to it makes sense to either end writs for those places or allow people with writs to go their with the higher lvl players. I think the lvl max should vary on the danger of the writ and if its a place high level players commonly go to. This will allow you to go with the people who are normally going to these areas while still preventing high level players from suddenly appearing in areas they normally don't go to help people storm through a writ.