Polymorph and Deities

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Viridian_Knight

Polymorph and Deities

Post by Viridian_Knight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 am

I'd like to suggest some sort of QoL fix for characters that polymorph and have a deity that is racially restricted, playing a elven eagle totem druid of late has been more then a touch frustrating and hair pulling.

As it stands, upon polymorphing into a different race then supported by your deity you loose your deity and have to manually reset it through the deity book (no xp penalty).

Not so concerned with how a QoL fix for this is implemented, it could as simple as a voice command that could be macro'd to reapply your old deity, an item that you can setup as a shortcut that only applies the deity you previously set to it and skipping the need to go through a multi-part conversation to reapply your characters deity or something more thorough like upon first server login that reset saving your deity choice and after polymorph cancel if it's defaulted to blank read such from the saved location (could be stored on the deity book itself? or maybe just saved in database or wherever else).

Abilities and Spells this effects currently (I'm newer here then my account might suggest as I've popped in a few times to try it out so I'm bound to miss things). Totem Druid -Polymorph, Druid animal/elemental/dragon shape, Shifter Shapes, Polymorph/Shapechange Spells, Werewolf form, Tenser's Transformation (I think it changes you to an elf?) and any of the wild mage polymorph effects.