Alt Character Storage. (Or Bank Storage)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Orian_666

Alt Character Storage. (Or Bank Storage)

Post by Orian_666 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 am

Okay so here's my suggestion. Specific storage properties for Alt Characters.
How would this be done? Simple:

Add a load of places like the vaults underneath the Fool's Clover with single chest storage rooms, all over the server. The ability to purchase one would require an "Alt Token", these tokens could be granted by DMs but limited to 1 per player/account, and a player can only change which alt gets their token once every 1 to 3 months (I assume this can be checked in the logs, telling when a player was granted a specific item??). This way the DMs wouldn't be hounded by players that make a new alt every week (something I am guilty of).

The reason for this is quite simple, I understand that property is limited to 1 per account so that more players can get a chance to have a residence and experience that aspect of the server and it's something I agree with. But many players often level alts from time to time to play on the side and sometimes those alt's aren't strength based and as such cannot really carry too much. This limits what we can do in the game quite a bit, from crafting to trading, and even in some cases to fully utilizing everything certain classes can do. Having storage allocated specifically for Alts, even if it's not 20 items per chest 5-10 would be fine, would definitely take some of the strain off this issue.

Alternatively some sort of item storage at the bankers would be amazing, not sure how this could be implemented though.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion =D