Radiant Heart/Minmir: Speedy service

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Sing for the Laughter

Radiant Heart/Minmir: Speedy service

Post by Sing for the Laughter » Tue May 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello there,

I would like to suggest consideration for a speedy service in the general Minmir area (or in the main halls of the Radiant Heart).

One of the difficult things about playing in places that are "far" away, as cool as they are, is that it can get boring waiting there alone. If you want to contact someone, you're looking at walking to Myon/Brog, or to the Arcane Tower to send a message. By the time you get there, you're wondering if you should even bother. (EDIT: Bother asking them to meet back in Minmir or just stay where you are)

So, I'd like to suggest a speedy service to help with that. I do understand that keeping speedies outside of guild focused area may be a fundamental world design choice. So, alternatively, something that could serve a dual purpose (tri-purpose?) is perhaps a very nearby "inn" style of thing where people can use to launch missions into the Minmir. This would serve the purposes of also supporting the nearby Banite church (and there could possibly be a way to easily get to and fro the church for lower level characters). It also helps support the lack of surface quarters as noted here by Irongron in a recent poll.

Thank you for consideration!
Sing for the tears.