Horse improvements

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Void

Horse improvements

Post by Void » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Few things I'd like to see/improved
  • An ability to "disown" the horse. Meaning remove character's name from it and rename it back to "Horse", "Warhorse", etc, indicating it can be taken by another character.
  • An ability to lead horse away from location, without riding it first. For example, if you enter indoor areas, character will auto-dismount. However, if you also accidentally remove the horse from the party, the horse will be stuck in the area until a ranger walks nearby.
I'm also routinely losing horses during server jump.

It happens in several ways:
  • When jumping through server instead of target area, character loads the "cross-server limbo" area with pillars of lights. This area is considered to be indoors, so character will dismount, and when he/she jumps to the other server, the horse won't follow and remains stuck in the location. Over time, plenty of horses accumulate there.
  • Even if horse makes through successful, sometimes it vanishes upon dismount with a "couldn't create horse" message in combat log.
Both of those problems are incredibly common and incredibly frequent. Would be nice if they were fixed.

I'd also love to have a way to buy horse permanently, but that's another story.
Another forum ban, here we go again.