Tyranny / PoE Portrait Packs

Hints and Guidelines, How To's on Registration, Activation, NWN, etc.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Tyranny / PoE Portrait Packs

Post by yellowcateyes » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Tyranny is an isometric single-player RPG produced by Obsidian. True to form, it uses hand-painted portraits to supplement the 3d in-game models.

This pack contains the Tyranny portraits as converted to the NWN .tga format. Just copy the contents of the zip file into your /portraits/ folder and they'll be good to go.
Feel free to add this pack's contents to existing community portrait packs.

Sample portraits:

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by yellowcateyes on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Pillars of Eternity Portrait Pack

Post by yellowcateyes » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Pillars of Eternity is another isometric RPG produced by Obsidian, again with hand-painted portraits to complement 3d models. The setting closer to traditional high fantasy than Tyranny, which means the presence of portraits suitable for non-human races such as elves and dwarves.

This pack contains the PoE portraits as converted to the NWN .tga format. Just copy the contents of the zip file into your /portraits/ folder and they'll be good to go.
Feel free to add this pack's contents to existing community portrait packs.

Sample portraits:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.