Creative Factions

Hints and Guidelines, How To's on Registration, Activation, NWN, etc.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Team Instinct

Creative Factions

Post by Team Instinct » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm a returned player after a huge break and was wondering what current factions might be around? From what I've gathered all that's around or public at the moment is town guards or churches. Just wondering if there was more out there! Thanks.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Creative Factions

Post by Durvayas » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Depends if you're in the UD or on the surface.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Team Instinct

Post by Team Instinct » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:00 pm

On the surface but I'm open to all ideas and servers.

Mr_Rieper

Post by Mr_Rieper » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:43 am

Game of Guldorand.

Where is my Iron Throne? Winter never leaves.

*EDIT* In all seriousness, the Avalon faction is RPing the founding of a kingdom.
Last edited by Mr_Rieper on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
CosmicOrderV wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Be the change you want to see, and shape the server because of it. Players can absolutely help keep their fellow players accountable.

HD52

Post by HD52 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 am

Team Instinct wrote:I'm a returned player after a huge break and was wondering what current factions might be around? From what I've gathered all that's around or public at the moment is town guards or churches. Just wondering if there was more out there! Thanks.
Hi there! I play Arabella Herald right now. The Cordor Press is active again and hiring writers, merchants, bodyguards, laborers, craftsmen... You name it! I'd be happy to roleplay with you sometime, even if you don't pursue a press career.

Now, I do have to warn you: I'm a new player to both Arelith and nwn in general, so you may need to be patient with me sometimes. I am still learning a lot of the controls and capabilities for factions, but I am loving it. :)
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:41 am

Lyssa Susidian's player! The Circle is Cordor's group of Magey goodness though we have non-magi too. Find me or Berik or Kayla IG!
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 am

Mr_Rieper wrote: *EDIT* In all seriousness, the Avalon faction is RPing the founding of a kingdom.
This sounds... pretty awesome. I might built and alt and see whats going on up there.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Rodent

Post by Rodent » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 am

They also seem to be RPing the populating of a kingdom, if you know what I mean.

Jokes aside, depends on your alignment and inclinations. Guldorand is active as mentioned, Sencliff is active for more evil activities, The Tower/Circle for mage-oriented stuff, Bloody Tusk if you happen to be an orc et cetera.

The Prophet Of Light and Dark

Post by The Prophet Of Light and Dark » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:09 pm

The Dwarven Defenders of Brogendenstein are up & running, Dwarf characters welcome! Brog has strong RP, it is always great to have more additions.

The IAB (Intelligence Agency Bureau) is a new initiative as well for stealthers & mages capable of magics capable of bolstering espionage efforts.

Rattus_norvegicus99
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Rattus_norvegicus99 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:14 pm

The arcane tower is active and growing if you have any interest in magic. We accept most types of magic users as well as warrior types for the wardens. Come on by!
John 3:16

Skype Arelith.rat

The Kriv
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by The Kriv » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:54 pm

The Heartwood and Bramble Watch are both active for Druid/Ranger RP. Also the Myon Guard (renamed "Sentinels") is also very active.
-Unit of beauty required to launch one ship = 1 milihelen

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cuchilla » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Hawk'ins are doing well. But could like any other faction use more players, so it would be working all around the clock, and in all timezones.

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

caldura firebourne

Post by caldura firebourne » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Lots of fun to be had in the UD too with the iron order of elven death
Plays as the monster in your closet

Krivoklat

Post by Krivoklat » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:16 am

caldura firebourne wrote:Lots of fun to be had in the UD too with the iron order of elven death
oh that's no fun. don't go there. Go to Myon and be a Sentinel and defend against such heresy.

caldura firebourne

Post by caldura firebourne » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:29 am

Krivoklat wrote:
caldura firebourne wrote:Lots of fun to be had in the UD too with the iron order of elven death
oh that's no fun. don't go there. Go to Myon and be a Sentinel and defend against such heresy.

Myon's jealous cause the eternal order of monster slayers just sounds like your everyday adventurer :P
Plays as the monster in your closet

Mirw

Post by Mirw » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:55 pm

The (3rd) Ragged Banner (UD) is also awaiting monsters (orog,ogre,goblin,hobgoblin,gnoll...) to join their horde :)
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

Magnusc0r3

Post by Magnusc0r3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:06 am

There was a rumor of a strong Zhentarim presence building, all sorts of menacing things took place, but the leader was killed. Evil itself rose higher around the Cordor region because of it. Seriously though, you can create Factions. There are well established, legit ones already, so just join those. Ask around, I suck at names. All I know is Factions need money, and lots of it.
Some say on cold, quiet nights, if you listen closely, you can still hear him RPing to this day.

miesny_jez

Post by miesny_jez » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:27 am

Factions don't need money - they need members who are interested to be involved in RP, money is only a number. They need leaders who can find jobs for their members and make it interesting to both members as well as other peoples/factions.

I've "heard" there are some nice happenings going around in UD lately, stick Your nose in.. get involved, You will not be disappointed.

Rwby

Post by Rwby » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 am

Church of Shar?
Temple of Bane? They're definately up around and active.
What about that Cavalry mercenary company out of Cordor?

Magnusc0r3

Post by Magnusc0r3 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:32 am

Yeah you're right that was unique to mine, gold was the theme of mine because of it being The Zhentarim, of course. Factions, well I like churches with the friendly priests and priestesses, other than that i haven't come across any others, at least it was unknown to me what Factions they were in. It was going well with Cydriic, but he eventually ran out of respawns, and he was griefing (trolling) anyway. I read a sign about the Arcane Tower being a Guild, but I'd guess you need to be arcane spellcaster of some kind to join? Yeah, I really need to research the Faction thing, sorry.
Some say on cold, quiet nights, if you listen closely, you can still hear him RPing to this day.

CharlesK

Post by CharlesK » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

The Kriv wrote:The Heartwood and Bramble Watch are both active for Druid/Ranger RP. Also the Myon Guard (renamed "Sentinels") is also very active.
I am a cleric of a Nature diety and looking for a faction? Who should I contact? Leave info here and I will find you
:D :D :D

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 pm

These factions all have publicly known headquarters. I recoomend asking around in cordor. They can point you in the right direction.

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 pm

this thread is over a year old

Nitro

Post by Nitro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:53 pm

True necromancers feel not the passage of time like the rest of us.