On Duty Dm's

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Senshi
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

On Duty Dm's

Post by Senshi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello,

As a oceanic player, ive found it hard to reach a DM in the evening when i normally play.

I message the DM line some times for hours, breaking up attempts to roughly 30 mins.

Is there any way i can tell if a DM is on duty so i do not attempt in vain?

Cheers
Current Characters: Velem'vor

I do YT stuff.. IndieSenshi

DM Wish

Re: On Duty Dm's

Post by DM Wish » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Our current collection of DMs are spread out across the majority of timezones, and requests to the DM channel are monitored regularly, so eventually you will encounter one however if it is something you're finding difficulty with doing you can also send a request to the "Active DM" group via the forums.

As for seeing what DMs are currently online, that isn't something that is currently a feature nor is it intended to be one in the near future.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:30 pm

We're improving our message capabilities, and should be better to answer even when not on the client in the future.

However, please send a forum PM or e-mail if you are failing to regularly get a response. Even if it is for a PrC Token approved, you can use it to set up a time to meet with us if we have a hard time reaching you.

And if you don't get a response via PM in 24 hours? Send a follow up. Even if you sent in a report, just ask if we have read it. We want to respond to just about everything if possible. Don't feel shy at all about badgering us, but please don't badger us with actual badgers.

Resources: http://wiki.arelith.com/Requests_and_PrC_Applications

http://wiki.arelith.com/Contacting_DMs
Please don't feed my sister.

Rooshi49

Post by Rooshi49 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:03 am

I can't badger the DMs with actual badgers . .

I'm going to die of disappointment.