DM Permision.

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

luiisda22

DM Permision.

Post by luiisda22 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:55 am

Good evening, I am writing to you with the intention of requesting approval permission for the killer class. I meet all the prerequisites of the class and I take the role of my character around that, I work for a merchant brotherhood in which I will become your debt collector, for which I will need that extra ultra becoming an assassin to collect if or If those debts, I will be the one in charge of the dirty work of the company, but it will come out in a perfect way. Sigfried comes from Amn, Crimmor, one of the largest merchant capitals

DM Wish

Re: DM Permision.

Post by DM Wish » Sat May 05, 2018 1:36 am

Any and all PRC token requests should be sent to the "active DM" group on the forums. Contained in that message should be the following details:
  • Character's name.
  • PRC Requested.
  • Background.
  • Reasons for wishing the class.
  • Any other information you feel applicable.
Once that has been recieved, we will review your application and get back to you with our response.

Any other questions on the above or anything else intended for the DM Team may also be sent to the "active DM" group via the forums.

luiisda22

Post by luiisda22 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks! i do that! i dont know where post this. thanks!! <3

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sat May 05, 2018 1:52 am

The active DM Group is a Private Message option when you make a new message, click NEW message, click Active DM Team, then click Add and post the information that DM Wish has listed and click submit.

Phoxly

Post by Phoxly » Sat May 05, 2018 5:22 pm

About how long does it take for a PRC token request to be processed? I put mine in as soon as I made my newest character, but I don't want to level him too quickly until the token is approved.

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Sat May 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Please forward any extra questions to the Active DM team as requested. Locked.