Elven Groups

Hints and Guidelines, How To's on Registration, Activation, NWN, etc.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Sab1

Elven Groups

Post by Sab1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:57 am

Thought I would start a post for people who might want to make an elf and are looking for a group for their background or may want to join. So feel free to add Arelith specific or Forgotten Realm groups. I just thought it might be a helpful tool.

Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower

A Forgotten Realms group. The Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower is a loosely structured organization made of elven knights dedicated to the recovery of lost elven relics from long-abandoned elven realms. Members must be elven warriors or elven paladins.

(I suggest taking lore to add to the rp of knowing the history behind objects etc..)

Memelord

Re: Elven Groups

Post by Memelord » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:19 am

The Eldreth Veluthaara (the "Victorious Blade of the People")

A Forgotten Realms group. An elven group dedicated to the genocide of humans, pointing out their inability to live peacefully in any land without ruining it - and the sharp decline in Elven fortunes whenever elves make the mistake of becoming involved with humans (such as with Myth Drannor, and the elven tutelage of the young Netherese empire.) The Eldreth Veluthaara are an intensely secretive group that operate in small sects - typically funded in secret by members of elven high society - working to eliminate humans and any of the elven "crossbreed" races (viewing them as abominations.)

Tips for playing them? Well. Get ready to fight. A lot. A good Bluff score will also help.

Thera

Re: Elven Groups

Post by Thera » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:45 am

A rather simple one - a nomadic group of Wild Elves, who secretly travel across the isle and planes going to hidden seasonal hunting grounds. Mostly avoids notice, rarely travels to Myon to trade.

It's perfect for players with limited time. Let me know if you are interested.
"Arelith isn't about fun - It's about math, and WINNING"