KregorRanger's Portrait Collection and How/Why To's

Hints and Guidelines, How To's on Registration, Activation, NWN, etc.

Moderators: Mayonnaise, Forum Moderators

Re: KregorRanger's Portrait Collection and How/Why To's

Postby Diegovog » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Portrait request:

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcty6szsp2cix ... 8.jpg?dl=0

Does it have to be in nwn format?
Diegovog

Plays as: Gyr Falco, Eric Lugger

Postby CragOrion » Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 am

Please PM any submissions to my inbox, and make sure they are already in the correct format.

Thanks
Kuma wrote:if anyone tries to play a relative of one of my dudes without permission i will PK them irl

Kregor's Optional Arelith Community Portrait Pack

The Eldafiran Embassy
CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Plays as: Kyle Frayer-Eldafire, Adrian Sandigo, Raphaiel Roberts, Rina Stargazer, Celestia Merlin, Ashe Gallenstein _______________________ Deceased: Scarlet Sommers, Barndo Barnaby, Leia Sunrider, Amadelia Sepenia, Mirumoto Mamoru, Chuck Porter, Crag O'Rion, Estiban Sandigo, Diego Sandigo, and Trynn'delynn Eldafire _______________________ Retired: Michealangelo "Buster" Roberts, Kathel'drynn Eldafire, Serynn Eldafire, Ash Porter

Postby Cybernet21 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 am

I would say to take a look at image suggestions thread on slanty shanty (made by Diegovog) there are good ones there.But i'm horrible at stuff like putting them in portrait format XD
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde
Cybernet21

Plays as: Paladin of Tyr,Arcavius Ryde (active) Auron Shadowblade(active,secondary character so not as active as Arcavius)

Previous

Return to General Reference & Information