Help syncing mobile and PC

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Normolomue
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Help syncing mobile and PC

Post by Normolomue » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:12 pm

Hello all, thanks in advance.

I downloaded the NWN mobile app from the iOS App Store recently so that I could refresh property and craft while away from my computer.

I took my CD Key from the .ini file and put it into the mobile app settings where it asks for a CD key.. I tried both with and without the hyphens

My Game Center name is the same as my nickname for Arelith, but I still can’t see my Arelith PC characters on the mobile app.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks again!

Norm

DM Monkey
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Help syncing mobile and PC

Post by DM Monkey » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:04 am

Hi there, make sure you have:

• CD key correctly entered (sometimes O's and 0's get confused, it should all be upper case, you should include the hyphens, triple check because it's common that someone makes a minor mistake here)
  • Your login name is less important, but just in case try and make it the same as when you play PC

Is your app up to date? Have you downloaded the Arelith Hak? Is your internet connection stable? Will it allow you to make a new character when you've joined?

Try harder! Help set a good example of roleplay for the server culture.

Normolomue
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Normolomue » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:43 pm

I definitely triple checked the CDKey.

I also searched my computer for “CDkey.ini” and only came up with one result in a NWN folder so I am sure it’s right.

I was able to make a new character and log in. I just don’t see any of my old characters, and when I log in on the PC I do not see that new character that I made.

Thanks for the help, any other ideas?

Normolomue
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Normolomue » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:04 pm

Is the Arelith Hak different than what is automatically downloaded when you try to connect?