PVP rules and the like

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Black Wendigo

Re: PVP rules and the like

Post by Black Wendigo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Well yes. Rp revenge is fine, if not encouraged :). Player revenge is griefing.

Manabi

Post by Manabi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 am

P Three wrote:

I'm not talking about a Banite vs Settlement encounter as an example
Those are fine because if you belong to ine of those factions that sort of thing is expected.

I'm talking about the ramdom guy (Usually a new player) that show up at the server and drop
The hammer if another PC say something like " your armor colors are ugly" and they do this every time they can
Person 1: Sir, you have the most horrible fashion I have ever seen. I have never seen such a horrid mix of green and vomit on a single individual.
Person 2: These are the colors of bane. I suggest you change your tone or get away from me.
Person 1: I suggest you find a new god to follow if that is the design you have to wear. I feel like I am about to faint due to your armors atrociousness.
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:36 pm

If you go around insulting people who worship evil gods, you have to expect that you will get smited for it from time to time. It's the nature of some chars to overreact; I had one that did that all the time. Only thing is, I usually tried to AVOID pvp not seek it out. I found it MUCH more fun to threaten a living char than a dead one you can't even talk to :).

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Manabi wrote:
P Three wrote:

I'm not talking about a Banite vs Settlement encounter as an example
Those are fine because if you belong to ine of those factions that sort of thing is expected.

I'm talking about the ramdom guy (Usually a new player) that show up at the server and drop
The hammer if another PC say something like " your armor colors are ugly" and they do this every time they can
Person 1: Sir, you have the most horrible fashion I have ever seen. I have never seen such a horrid mix of green and vomit on a single individual.
Person 2: These are the colors of bane. I suggest you change your tone or get away from me.
Person 1: I suggest you find a new god to follow if that is the design you have to wear. I feel like I am about to faint due to your armors atrociousness.
That's not mine, you twerp. LOL
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday