Citizenship Storage Vault

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Kalos

Citizenship Storage Vault

Post by Kalos » Thu May 09, 2019 10:00 am

Reading the latest update I just want to make sure I am clear on something, where it said quarter rules apply to Bank Vault Storage.

If you are a citizen of a settlement you gain bank vault storage. But you should not use this storage if you already have a quarter somewhere:

1) Even if it is on a different character
2) Even it your quarter is not in that settlement

Is this correct?

Thanks.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Citizenship Storage Vault

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

Bank Storage and the property Storage Vault are two entirely separate things. One comes with citizenship and the other is an actual lease you have to acquire which ultimately counts as a quarter. Storage Vaults can be found in Cordor, Andunor and now Sencliff.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu May 09, 2019 10:32 am

Can confirm.

Basicaly think of bank vaults like mini quarters, complete with signs, keys ect. They basicaly function as such so you shouldn't be owning a quarter and a bank vault.
The Citizenship storage system is very different, and you can have that as well as a bank vault/quarter.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Kalos

Post by Kalos » Fri May 10, 2019 2:25 am

ok. Thanks.