Settlement Supply Reciepts Question

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Diilicious

Settlement Supply Reciepts Question

Post by Diilicious » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:44 pm

So giving supplies to a settlement gives you a reciept, on the paper it states the quantity of units of supply types you have provided with your sale/donation.

sometimes though it doesnt and just lists the number of items you gave instead, and sometimes it does both.

does it actually count towards the settlement supplies if it doesnt list the number of units provided? how much is Hard/Soft Wood worth in settlement units, as well as the types of stone and other things.
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

Blood on my Lips

Re: Settlement Supply Reciepts Question

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:47 pm

If I remember correctly, when the receipt shows the number of units that is a donation that has gone directly to the city's stockpiles.
When the receipt shows the number of items you sold it seems to indicate resources that went to the expanded warehouse.
A receipt that shows both number means that some of your items went to the stockpile and some of the items went to the expanded warehouse. All sales/donations do add to either the warehouse or the stockpile if the Trade Minister has accepted them. Things left in the chest that were refused do not count.

There's no list available that indicates how many units each resource is worth in the stockpiles that I know of, though some players that have been Trade Ministers likely have one of their own.

Kalopsia
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Settlement Supply Reciepts Question

Post by Kalopsia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 pm

The stockpile value equals the item’s gold value when examined. :)