[Solved] Character deletion/re-creation

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Huschpfusch

[Solved] Character deletion/re-creation

Post by Huschpfusch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:37 pm

As long as character is deleted below lvl16 it is okay to create and play them again, (right?)
So is there a way to know which character I already sacrificed for reward and am not allowed to play again or do I have to keep track of that myself?
(Because little by little I am starting to lose track.)
Last edited by Huschpfusch on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh look, an unidentified magical wand - let`s just see what it does by randomly using it in battle!"

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Character deletion/re-creation

Post by The Rambling Midget » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:27 pm

1. Correct.
2. Keep track of it yourself. I would strongly advise against recreating a character that you've lost track of. It's better to create something new and fresh that you also like, rather than trying to copy something old that you have fond feelings about. Recreating should be saved for fixing mechanical issues or changing classes when RP drives it.

Remember to wait for the servers to reset before creating a new character with the same name.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

Huschpfusch

Re: Character deletion/re-creation

Post by Huschpfusch » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Thank you, this thing with not copying/replaying old character actually is real good advice and works in funny surprising way!
Already successfully mashed elements of at least 2 deleted ones into one new character's background today. 8-)
"Oh look, an unidentified magical wand - let`s just see what it does by randomly using it in battle!"