Award Gone After Timing Out

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aero Silver

Award Gone After Timing Out

Post by Aero Silver » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello,

Can I get a refund in award if I timed out during character creation, after spending the award, but before finalizing the creation?

I deleted an old character and received a normal reward, then created a new character (with different name) and spent the award. While browsing the Gifts menu, I timed out and crashed (bad luck). After five minutes, I logged back in, and could not initiate the menu again. So I deleted the character and created a second one (with different name), the creation was successful, but the award menu did not show again. I tried this step one more time, and my award is gone.

My question is, is it possible to get a refund, as explained in the wiki? The deleted characters were all level 1.
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous. Meaning: all that glitters ain't gold.

Hazard

Re: Award Gone After Timing Out

Post by Hazard » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Should be! Try contacting admins in a PM.

Aero Silver

Post by Aero Silver » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Not to sound like a complaint, but I cannot get a hold of a DM or Admin on-game. Either I am suffering from a stroke of bad luck and log in when they are offline, or my request is being ignored/set aside. I am following the proper guidelines concerning the DM channel.

Is there another method to get my request heard? I am not asking for an immediate action. I would be satisfied if someone acknowledged my petition and gave me a deadline.
All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous. Meaning: all that glitters ain't gold.

Kalopsia
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Kalopsia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Back in the day, Dunshine used to help with similar issues. I guess now it's LittleWeasel doing so - your best bet would be writing a PM here on the forums.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:20 pm

Kalopsia wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm
Back in the day, Dunshine used to help with similar issues. I guess now it's LittleWeasel doing so - your best bet would be writing a PM here on the forums.
Correct, a forum PM to the Admins is the correct process. Pinging us IG will only have us direct the issue to them.
Please don't feed my sister.

Aero Silver

Post by Aero Silver » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Thank you everyone for the quick responses.

Aero Silver

Post by Aero Silver » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:38 am

The issue is solved.
Thanks,