Harper Changes

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Harper Changes

Post by Dalek Caan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:11 pm

As the new update was rolled out for harpers: Are these changes incremental?

What I mean is: Will a harper mage get autoquicken 1 & 2 AND eschew materials AND ESF: Concentration?!

I am confused.

Dinosaur Space Program

Re: Harper Changes

Post by Dinosaur Space Program » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:16 pm

As per yellowcateyes' announcement:
Note: The following is a changelog. Existing path bonuses are unchanged, unless specifically mentioned.
So yes, you are in fact not confused. You got it on the money. All the paths received a buff except paragon to make them both desirable and useful for the PrC.
“The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll serve us right!”
-Larry Niven

Historical Character List (Updated 9/20/19)

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:58 am

I have a question; if I am Harper Scout level 2 (Mage) as of this update, will I retroactively get Auto-Quicken I at Harper Scout (3) or do I have to de-level? If I don't get it Harper Mage 3 because it's now gotten at 1, will I have to de-level or is this an assistable dilemma?
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

Dinosaur Space Program

Post by Dinosaur Space Program » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:51 am

You will retroactively get any and all feats when you level up and it will register as being taken at the level you would have gotten it normally. So relax and just enjoy natural leveling progression!
“The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll serve us right!”
-Larry Niven

Historical Character List (Updated 9/20/19)