May you please delete my account

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dusky the Husky01!

May you please delete my account

Post by Dusky the Husky01! » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello.

I joined this server today, and made a mage who i sold all items on (Had to walk around naked in skal and it was the reason for being killed apparently being naked facing a wall next to a guard gives reason to pvp) and had to go afk for a phone call.

I had 500 gold on me and i was killed by a player in under 1 hour of having entered this new server i then waited for an admin for 4 hours only to have my screenshot replaced by my forum username here in creation.

Kindly delete my account as i don't wish to be affiliated with such bullylike experiences on a new server

Thanks

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: May you please delete my account

Post by MalKalz » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi there,

DMs may not be available at all times of the day. The best course of action, which was suggested to you externally, was to send a private message to the Active DM team on the forums.

This occurrence does not happen often. I would try to not enable it to sour your experience. However, you can choose to delete your character on your own terms: do a -delete_character twice.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I hope you have a better day and find some enjoyment. Sorry this occurred!

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.