Druid Relevel Question

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Gilbert K

Druid Relevel Question

Post by Gilbert K » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:56 pm

If I've got a druid who learned dragonshape from the FOIG NPC and I decide I want to delevel him for reasons, and I dip below level 25...
Will I be able to relearn the free dragonshape feat from the NPC again when I re-reach 25? Is there any chance I'd lose dragonshape altogether in doing this? Is there any possibility that releveling will forfeit the free feat druid get?

The Kriv
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Druid Relevel Question

Post by The Kriv » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Are you a legacy Raven Totem? It seems to me like it wasn't that the dragon-shape access was not removed for lvl 25, because in order to qualify for it by level 25, you kind of HAD to be a Raven-Totem for the extra Wisdom boost needed to meet the qualifications by level 25... and when the Raven Totem Wisdom Boost went away, so did access to the Dragon-shape because its prerequisite wisdom stat couldn't be achieved until much later

So, if you are a Legacy Raven Totem with the original stat boost to wisdom from the Totem pact, that shouldn't go away when you de-level, and thus when you re-level, you could regain the Dragon-Shape at 25 (provided you still can meet the pre-requisites)

Not certain this is indeed the case, but that is my recollection/understanding of what happened back in the proverbial day.
-Unit of beauty required to launch one ship = 1 milihelen

Nitro

Re: Druid Relevel Question

Post by Nitro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:04 am

You don't have to be a legacy raven totem to be able to get dragon shape at 25 with the reduced WIS requirement for it.