Typos

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Warriors Spawn

Typos

Post by Warriors Spawn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:48 pm

So I miss-typed my name for my character and spelt it incorrectly. Is there any way I or a DM could change it. Right now the typo is in my character's first name. Instead of Freya, it's supposed to be Freja. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks
- Warr

PinataPlethora

Re: Typos

Post by PinataPlethora » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:14 pm

You can either send a PM to the DMs through the forums and ask them to find you in game, or you can wait until you see a DM announce their presence in game, and ask them to help you change your character's name. They'll take you to a character modification area and talk you through the process, and the problems that a name change may cause. If you're looking for them in game, send a message to the DM channel every half hour or so, with your request, and they'll see it regardless of what server they're on. Be patient, it will take time for them to get to you.

However, if you're low level, it may be faster and easier to simply remake your character.

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Ah so it may be more a worth it to just stick with it then. Oh well.

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:45 pm

The actual process of changing your name is quick. It just might take some time to find a DM who can help you, and all of the related problems can be fixed, as long as you know what they are.

Don't give up on it, just be prepared to wait a few days or more for the opportunity.