Assembly Templates question dump

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

In A Motionless Scene

Assembly Templates question dump

Post by In A Motionless Scene » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am

I'll start:
- The once/day ability of the combined Archer path will now create arrows, bullets or bolts of the appropriate type based on which ranged weapon(s) the archer has invested a Weapon Focus feat in.
I can imagine there are is a portion of characters that use ranged weapons as a secondary means of damage output and didn't take any weapon focus in bows/crossbows/pebbles. Personally, I played a crossclassed ranger in the past with the archer path, but no weapon focus.

What will the once/day ability default to?

Edit: Haven't had the chance to test the whole thing, and can't say I can fathom all the implications of this, but it all sounds really neat.
Ingenting förutom ett kallt hjärta som dunkar fortfarande.
Ingen rörelse.
Inga drömmar.
Inget ljus.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Assembly Templates question dump

Post by yellowcateyes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 am

In A Motionless Scene wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:42 am
I'll start:
- The once/day ability of the combined Archer path will now create arrows, bullets or bolts of the appropriate type based on which ranged weapon(s) the archer has invested a Weapon Focus feat in.
I can imagine there are is a portion of characters that use ranged weapons as a secondary means of damage output and didn't take any weapon focus in bows/crossbows/pebbles. Personally, I played a crossclassed ranger in the past with the archer path, but no weapon focus.

What will the once/day ability default to?
There is no default item for the once/day ability. Taking an Archer path Ranger without focusing on a ranged weapon will result in no ammunition bundles.

For characters simply looking at a secondary damage source, the crafted bundles should be easier to come by.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

In A Motionless Scene

Post by In A Motionless Scene » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am

That bites, but thanks for the information.
Ingenting förutom ett kallt hjärta som dunkar fortfarande.
Ingen rörelse.
Inga drömmar.
Inget ljus.

Ironsoul

Post by Ironsoul » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Can bladethirst be applied to templates?