Is there a list of all the current systems/mechanics that are unavailable in NWN EE?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Seven Sons of Sin

Is there a list of all the current systems/mechanics that are unavailable in NWN EE?

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 pm

I know -disguise is one, and Spellsword is another. And the backgrounds are offline?

What else?
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

Baron Saturday

Re: Is there a list of all the current systems/mechanics that are unavailable in NWN EE?

Post by Baron Saturday » Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 pm

I think with backgrounds it's more that they're undergoing a redesign, rather than broken because of EE. Don't quote me on that, though...
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is there a list of all the current systems/mechanics that are unavailable in NWN EE?

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Wed May 30, 2018 3:08 pm

Baron Saturday wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 pm
I think with backgrounds it's more that they're undergoing a redesign, rather than broken because of EE. Don't quote me on that, though...
Quoted for truth.

Done.

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Wed May 30, 2018 3:50 pm

It's not that they're unavailable but that they're not functioning as before.
Disguise works but you'll have to look under the layers of bio before you see the disguised name if you failed to make the check.
Slave system works and you can recall, but same as above, you won't see which type of collar or name of owner without examining characters.
Stealth overlay (the greyed out name means you a sneaky) is not working presently even though stealth still works.

Spellswords, much like kensai, weave masters, and favored souls are disabled. They could get brought back, you never know.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

Alox

Post by Alox » Wed May 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Dwarven Defender stance works rather poorly in EE compared to before.