If the Tredstone becomes a district, will there be a 'neutral' UD surface portal?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

BegoneThoth

If the Tredstone becomes a district, will there be a 'neutral' UD surface portal?

Post by BegoneThoth » Mon May 21, 2018 3:04 am

Much IG talk about the new housing area in the UD with its surface portal becoming a district.

With the Stonehold portal going away soon, whomever controlled that district would almost completely control which UD'ers could get to the surface easily. Right now, if you're banished from the sharps, you can't use it, and it's going to be real awful for those people if stonehold vanishes, same for the people banished from that area if/when it becomes its own district.

If this new district is in the works, could we make sure there is still a surface portal that's 'exempt' from faction control somewhere near the city, such as the one in the Hub?
\

Ebonstar

Re: If the Tredstone becomes a district, will there be a 'neutral' UD surface portal?

Post by Ebonstar » Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

how does being banished from the sharps prevent you in the locks?
Yes I can sign

Blood on my Lips

Re: If the Tredstone becomes a district, will there be a 'neutral' UD surface portal?

Post by Blood on my Lips » Mon May 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Ebonstar wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm
how does being banished from the sharps prevent you in the locks?
It no longer does. Irongron fixed that.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Mon May 21, 2018 7:34 pm

It’s not intended to be a settlement and independent from it all eviction capability (save DM intervention).

So no need to be concerned going forward. :)

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Mon May 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Cool beans.
\