Legalities regarding the Andunor Shipyard.

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

azrael_athing

Legalities regarding the Andunor Shipyard.

Post by azrael_athing » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 pm

There is some gray area left that I hope we can come into common knowledge about conserning the new living-area of Andunor.

Primaraly these three.

1. Does the Shipyard belong legaly to the faction that hold the lease called "Shipyard". As it has previously been only accounting the dreadnaught and the Guildhouse by the Shipyard (On the Andunorian side). What about the rest of the "Gnomish Shipyard" To whom does it theoretically belong?
2. Do the owner set/collect taxes from the quarters/shops?
3. Do the owner have right to evict from the Shipyard?

Cortex

Re: Legalities regarding the Andunor Shipyard.

Post by Cortex » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:50 pm

consult a lawyer
:)

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 pm

I'll send for the Gnomen Lawyers of Lantan at once!

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 pm

No. The shipyard lease allows access to the minor guildhouse, and the use of dreadnought It has no effect, nor allows settlement powers over Treadstone Locks (that's on a different server and always has been)

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Irongron wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 pm
No. The shipyard lease allows access to the minor guildhouse, and the use of dreadnought It has no effect, nor allows settlement powers over Treadstone Locks (that's on a different server and always has been)
The area does seem to be under the influence of the settlement powers of the district (currently the Sharps) that holds the land lease on the Shipyard. Another player that is exiled from the Sharps said he cannot enter the area due to the exile.

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Blood on my Lips wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:28 pm
Irongron wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 pm
The area does seem to be under the influence of the settlement powers of the district (currently the Sharps) that holds the land lease on the Shipyard. Another player that is exiled from the Sharps said he cannot enter the area due to the exile.
Could it be that the character can not enter the area where the small guildhouse stands, as it being part of Sharps (currently) but could theoretically enter the Gnomish Shipyard, if he got around the first obstacle?

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 am

So, I tried summoning the character that is exiled from the Sharps into a private residence in Treadstone and it threw him back out (the exile script), so yes, it does appear that the Sharps exiles are enforced in the Treadstone area.